Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I HAVE TEETH!!


So exciting! When I was feeding Liam his rice/oatmeal cereal this morning, I noticed that he was able to grasp the spoon a lot harder than normal. I tried to take a look in his mouth, but he was too interested in eating. After breakfast I laid him on his changing table with Daddy to see if we could see anything. The little stinker pursed his lips so tight together, and would not let us look in. I think he was afraid we were putting the nasty Ora-gel in his mouth again. Anyway, finally I was able to get my finger in and Voila! We have two teeth! He still won't let me get a good picture, but I will post one as soon as he shows me those pearly whites. I can't believe how fast time flies!! He is getting so big!

1 comment:

  1. Teetle!!!!! Hi little buddy. I cant believe u have teeth.
    I was just thinkn of u this morn and wondered what
    U will b when u grow up. Kind of early I know
    But just wanted to share that with u. Kiss mommy and
    Daddy and lulu for us. I miss u.
    Xoxo
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete