Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Mother's Love

Liam,

1 week old
You are learning so many new and incredible things each day. I am truly honored and humbled to be your mommy. I love you so. Today when I came home for lunch, we danced around the living room and your giggle completely made my day. I never knew loving you would feel like this. I recently read another mother's blog about the loss of her baby, and I literally cannot wrap my mind around that kind of grief. I praise God for you everyday, and I cherish how happy and healthy you are. I realize that our lives are so fragile and in a moment things can change. I cherish you.

2 weeks old
Oh. And I can't wait to read The Velveteen Rabbit to you when you are older. Amanda had it on her kindle today, and it completely took on a new meaning compared to when I read it before I was a mommy. So many beautiful memories to look forward too. I can't wait. I love you son.

No comments:

Post a Comment