Saturday, April 2, 2011

Carrying and Showering Liam

I never put any pictures up while I was pregnant, because I was just SO huge that I couldn't bare to look at them. But now that Liam is here, and I'm SLOWLY losing weight, I thought I should post some. I had a glorious pregnancy. I literally loved every moment of it. (Except towards the end, I could barely walk). Here some pictures from the shower they gave me at work.
3 months pregnant

4 months pregnant

5 months pregnant

Painting Liam's room

I'm about to pop, but I thought it was cute because you can see Liam's room.



8 months pregnant


Liam, you are so loved. So many ladies put so much time into making you beautiful blankets, booties, and hats. I've kept everything. Most of them spent months making them, and I felt so blessed when they all had a shower for me in honor of you. This is one of the happiest times in my life. The shower was the middle of August. Weird to think that I carried you almost another 6 weeks! I look like I'm about to pop.




"GoGo" and Mommy

This is your favorite blankie that Fran Bowen made for you. You sleep with it every night.


This little onesie is so cute. I remember at the time thinking it was so big, but you were only able to wear it the first month you were home. Such a big boy!


1 comment:

  1. You were so cute when you were pregnant!!! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete