Monday, April 18, 2011

My 1st Girlfriend...I think

So, mommy will always be your first girlfriend. But Cadience came over to play this past weekend, and I don't think you were ready for her!! SHE WANTED YOU!!
Can you tell I'm tired, and in need of a tan? It's bad when your 6 month old (who has never seen the sun) is darker than you!


Come here handsome! You're mine!

 So this is actually such a sweet playdate. Cadience came over with her mommy. They rode their bike to our house. Cadience had just woke up and was so excited to play. She was rolling everywhere, talking, and trying so hard to touch you. You did not find this amusing, and cried everytime she came close.




 Liam, you were so sweet with Cadience. Even though she wanted to grab you and kiss you, you never grabbed back. You are so gentle and sweet. I'm so proud of my little boy.


Overall you had a great time. It's good for you to socialize, even though you prefer to be in mommy's arms. I'm okay if you never have a girlfriend, and want to stay with me. I don't know if I will feel the same in thirty years, but for now you can stay with mommy as long as you like. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment