Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sleeping with Momma!

The last two nights Liam has been restless in his crib. He has really wanted to be held. Usually he loves his crib, and when I put him down to sleep he stretches his arms and legs out as far as they will go. Call it a mother's intuition, but I just felt that he needed to be snuggled. Keep in mind, that Liam has not slept with me since he was about 6 weeks old. He has always needed his space. Last night I figured I would try to take him to bed with me after the 10th time of trying to lay him in his crib. He snuggled right up to me, and slept there all night. (Till 5:30am). He woke up laughing and smiling when he realized he was with mommy. I love these moments with him. Although, this will not be a permanent thing, I have to say I loved sleeping with him again. I love the smell of him, and his tiny little feet curled up my stomach. He is growing so fast, it was nice to have this night with him. I love you Liam.

No comments:

Post a Comment