Friday, May 27, 2011

I love this quote...

"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove. But the world will be different because I was important in the life of a boy."

Daddy and I think about all the time what you will be Liam. Who will you marry? How many children will you have? How many grandchildren, great grandchildren will we have? Will we get to meet them all? What kind of Legacy are we leaving behind for you? We hope when you are a grown man , you will have nothing but wonderful memories of Daddy and I. Our only wish for you Liam is that you are happy. Truly, blissfully, happy. I don't think this is possible unless you know Jesus, so stay close to him.  I hope you find someone amazing to share your life with. (It makes life SO much more fun). Your dad is truly the love of my life. Find someone that you are best friends with, and don't ever settle. You will know in your heart when you find the right person. We love you son, you are all that matters in this world, and you are the perfect reflection of how much we love each other. Love, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment