Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Little Foot and 7 Month Stats


Yesterday we went to the doctor and Liam had his 3rd round of shots. Such a big boy. He only cried for a minute. According to the doctor, he is perfect, just like we suspected, but it was nice to hear it from a licensed professional. And maybe he didn't actually use the word "perfect" but that's how Matt and I interpreted his opinion.



Liam weighs 27.8lbs, and he's 29 1/2 inches long! He has gained 4lbs since his last visit and grew 3 inches. The doctor assured us that we are doing everything right, and he is just a big boy. I sometimes worry because everywhere we go, somebody comes up to us, asks us his age, and then immediately comments on how big he is, and "what do you feed him!" It can get discouraging sometimes, and as a first time mom it's really easy to doubt yourself. I feel so relieved that our baby is just perfect. Thank you Lord!



Since Liam is so big, there are few challenges that have come our way. For example, the fact that he wears size 6 diapers. This is a problem. They do not make a size 7 diapers, and I'm not quite sure what we will do once he outgrows size 6. The only thing I can find is pull-ups. I really don't want to be "pulling down" an 8 month old dirty diaper. No thank you. So if anyone is reading this, and has some suggestions. Please e-mail me. Another challenge we have are finding socks that fit!! Notice the pictures below. The only socks that he can wear are mine!!



No comments:

Post a Comment