Sunday, August 7, 2011

10 Month Stats

 Liam had his well baby check-up and here are his stats:
Weight: 29.8 lbs.
Height: 32"

He is in the 98 percentile for everything. I love my big boy. The doctor loves seeing him, he just laughs at his rolls, and reminds us every time that he himself was a 30lb. one year old. We are definitely on the track to possibly break his record.

At this appointment Liam had his hemoglobin checked, and it is right where it should be at 11.1. The doctor said anything between 10-12 is good. Wheww. We passed. No shots this time, and that was a relief. Liam has had a cold for the last week, and I took him in early due to this lingering cough he has going on. No anti-biotics needed though. His lungs were clear. I can tell we are getting better, the cough seems to be subsiding. Finally. We have had one thing after another these past 10 months. However, the doctor re-assured me that at this age, it's very common for kids to get sick a lot. He said that it's like an immunity bucket that they need to fill up all year long. That made me feel a lot better.

I can't believe in 6 weeks my son is going to be 1! It seems my life has gone into warp speed since he was born.  I say this all the time, but I'm going to say it again. I NEED it to slow down! I'm enjoying planning his birthday. (More on that to come!) Stay Tuned! I KNOW you 8 followers can't WAIT for the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment