Friday, October 7, 2011

A Little About Mommy

Liam,
Here is some information about your mommy. Just in case you are ever curious:

1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is: Angry Birds? Why do people LOVE this game?
2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is: Reading blogs in Italian and trying to figure out what they say, WITHOUT using google translate. I'm not that good. And yes, I'm weird. But by the time you can read this, you will have already figured that out.
3.  When I've had a bad day I: Come home to you, and we play. I am quickly reminded that my day was not that bad.
4. I'd prefer  rocking you to sleep to  letting you "cry it out"  any day.
5.  Something that makes me nervous is: Having other people put you to sleep besides Daddy or me!  Or watching you learn how to walk around sharp corners.
6.  Something worth fighting for is: My marriage to your daddy. It's the #1 area in my life that I am constantly working on to make sure we are geniunley happy. We want to be a good example of love and friendship in hopes that you will find what we have someday. I have to say, your dad makes it very easy...most days.   
7.  When people think of me, I hope they think: Wow! She is a sweet, great, and kind mother. And she loves Jesus!

 Love You Liam!
This is a picture of me the day I married your daddy. (Just in case I've misplaced all the pictures by the time your an adult.)

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog! I LOVE your blog and I am your newest follower! Nice to meet someone that is on the same journey as yourself.

    I agree with you that I much rather rock the little ones to sleep than cry it out! You made me laugh out loud about the Italian blogs..you are not a weirdo and YES your marriage is the #1 thing to fight for.

    Look forward to reading more posts..and thanks for the link.

    Hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete