Here is a re-cap:
1. Liam slept the whole drive to the snow. If you can even call it "snow". We've barely had a winter this year.
2. We went with Aunt Jess, Uncle Marc, Sam, Tanya, and BFF Cadience
3. Liam fell and cut his lip open. It was a bit of an ordeal because lips take FOREVER to stop bleeding. I had him so bundled up he couldn't put his hands down to catch himself.
4. Matt cut us the ugliest and most hideous Charlie Brown Tree, that I absolutely LOVED!
5. We stopped at a little restaurant and had a couple of beers and fries. We let the kids run around.
6. Overall it was a great day!