Thursday, February 9, 2012

Words by Liam

Here a some of the words that Liam can say at 16 months. I know, Baby Genius!

  1. Clock
  2. Lamp
  3. Mama
  4. Dada
  5. Nana
  6. Baba
  7. Dog
  8. Duck
  9. Stuck
  10. Up
  11. Please (up and please usually always go together)
  12. Shoes
  13. Socks
  14. Moon
  15. Eyes
  16. Truck
  17. Don't
  18. Yeah
  19. No (But usually just shakes his head. We've tried to only use "No" for dangerous things)
  20. GoGo
  21. Hi
  22. Bye
  23. "What's That" (This is used ALL day long)
  24. Ball
  25. Car
  26. Toast
  27. "uh oh"
I think there may be a few more that I just can't think of, but it's been so fun communicating with him everyday. He is such a happy boy. This week he learned to recognize the letter "I" and "O". He signs for "more" and "all done". And yes, I'm definitely bragging now.

No comments:

Post a Comment