Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday's are for Breakfast in Bed!

I love Sunday's. Even though on this particular Sunday, I have strep throat and I'm a little miserable, I'm still so thankful for my family. I finally felt well enough to make breakfast, and thought it would be fun to all eat in bed together. (it's wash the sheets day anyway). Liam thought he was SO special eating in bed with daddy.

We had a late start to our morning since I have been so sick. Matt went and laid with Liam at 6am, so I could sleep in. They both fell asleep and this is what I found when I woke up at 8:30am!! Needless to say, they slept like that until almost 10:00am! I honestly didn't know what to do with myself. They were both snoring, I mean sleeping soundly. I think they both loved listening to each others snore's. So sweet. I love these boys. Thanks Matt for my wonderful, restful, morning. I know, you know, I needed it! That's why we are so good together.

Kiss your families today. Enjoy this moment. We don't know what tomorrow holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment