Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day 2012

Proverbs 17:27
A man of knowledge uses words with restraint,
and a man of understanding is even-tempered.

So, Maybe that's not the best caption for this picture, but it sure does explain my husband, and why I married him, and why I wanted him to be the father of my children. My husband loves whole heartedly. He doesn't hold back when it comes to being a good father or husband. He loves completely. He's never embarrassed to hold his son close, to kiss him, to tell him he loves him, out loud, numerous times a day. He.Just.Loves. I have always loved that about him. If you know him, than you know that he is picky about who he loves. But if he loves you. You know it. And you know it with all your heart. He is even-tempered, which is a necessity when married to a girl like me, and he ALWAYS has, and ALWAYS will use his words with restraint. It's just who he is, and I couldn't love him more for it.
We spent Father's Day at Matt's Parents house play squirt guns and relaxing by the pool. It was awesome!
Thank You Matt for choosing me to be your wife, and being such a wonderful father to our most precious gift. I love you. Happy Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment